Tuesday, December 1st is Giving Tuesday, a day dedicated to giving back to trhe community. We understand that there are so many causes worthy of your donation this year and we are grateful that you are considering the CACRC. Please click the button below if you would like to celebrate Giving Tuesday with us and make a difference in lives of child abuse victims.
Did you know that 160,000 teens skip school every day because of bullying and 90% of 4th-8th graders report being victims of bullying? Over 70% of students describe bullying as a problem at their school and more than half report having personally witnessed incidents of bullying. Apple has launched a new campaign to take a stand against bullying and help others do the same -- using an emoji. Click on image below to learn more!
Our mission is to provide a safe environment for the evaluation of alleged child abuse for children 3 to 18 years of age. Through the collaboration of public, private, and community partners, we work to ensure the safety, health, and well being of abused children.
We are a place where children's voices are heard.
Accredited by the National Children's Alliance, the CACRC in conjunction with local police, child protection services, county attorney's office, victim advocates and mental and medical health providers seek to provide a community where children are safe and justice for victims of sexual and physical abuse can be obtained.
- We believe our multidisciplinary approach is the best way to serve the needs of children and their families impacted by child abuse.
- We will create a neutral place where interviews and services for abused children are provided.
- We will connect children and families traumatized by abuse with needed community resources.
- We will coordinate multidisciplinary teams for the child's benefit. We support our staff's professional developement.
- We will educate our community and partners to prevent child abuse.