Our mission is to provide a safe environment for the evaluation of alleged child abuse for children 3 to 18 years of age. Through the collaboration of public, private, and community partners, we work to ensure the safety, health, and well being of abused children.
We are a place where children's voices are heard.
Accredited by the National Children's Alliance, the CACRC is a nonprofit organization that works in conjunction with local police, child protection services, county attorney's office, victim advocates and mental and medical health providers seek to provide a community where children are safe and justice for victims of sexual and physical abuse can be obtained.
- We believe our multidisciplinary approach is the best way to serve the needs of children and their families impacted by child abuse.
- We will create a neutral place where interviews and services for abused children are provided.
- We will connect children and families traumatized by abuse with needed community resources.
- We will coordinate multidisciplinary teams for the child's benefit. We support our staff's professional developement.
- We will educate our community and partners to prevent child abuse.